6 3 2
MORE THAN ENOUGH BEDROOMS FOR A GROWING OR EXTENDED FAMILY PLUS 3 BATHROOMS - THERE'S PLENTY OF SPACE TO SUIT ALL FAMILY MEMBERS! QUALITY FITTINGS AND FINISHES AND 2 LARGE LIVING AREAS PLUS OUTDOOR ENTERTAINING ARE PERFECT FOR RELAXED LIVING AND OUR QUEENSLAND WEATHER!.
Built in 2010 by Tamawood and designed with big families or shared living requirements in mind, the extra height ceilings and flowing living areas create open yet private spaces to suit any living arrangements.
• The generous master bedroom is air-conditioned and includes an ensuite and sliding glass doors that open into the rear yard.
• Beside the master bedroom is extra-large Bed 6 overlooking the front yard and with ceiling fan.
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 have built-in robes and ceiling fans and share an ensuite.
• Bedrooms 4 and 5 also have ceiling fans and built-In robes. All bedrooms are carpeted.
• Large airy open planned living on entry is carpeted and includes 2 ceiling fans
• The hub of the home kitchen and family/dining room is tiled and centered in the middle of the home with air-conditioning and ceiling fans and a separate dining/sitting area catching the lovely northern sun. There are stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, wall oven, range-hood and ceramic cooktop.
• Outside continues to deliver with a generous Al Fresco overlooking the lawned yard and linked by paths around the home to the laundry and garage.
• A double remote garage is accessed from the house and also has roller door access to the rear yard.
The home is serviced by 2 rainwater tanks plumbed to the house plus solar hot water.
There is also 1.5kw solar panels, tinted windows and security screens to windows and doors.
Ducted air-conditioning also keeps the whole house cool as well as ceiling insulation and wall sarking. This beautiful home is a short walk to nearby parks and only a few minutes to Yamanto shopping centres and the Cunningham highway. This progressive suburb is popular with families and defence personnel and includes access to new schools in the area at Amberley State School and Deebing Heights. Please call Gai Flynn for inspections.
DISCLAIMER: First National Action Realty has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. All distances, measurements and timeframes contained within this advertisement are approximate only. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
Property Type - House
Land Area - 1043m2
Floor Area - 32m2
Contact Agent to arrange inspection