5 3 3
A fantastic opportunity exists to secure an outstanding and substantial character 1925 Bungalow on one of Kingswood's tightly held Avenues. With pebble stone pillar features, this large home fondly awaits your family's future. In keeping with the classic charm, the owners have lovingly restored and fastidiously extended the home to elegantly blend in contemporary features. Providing North-facing modern family living, and an additional light filled upper storey with more bedrooms including a third living area.
- Front formal lounge with original ornate fireplace and gas heating
- Bedroom two and three on ground level provide grandeur with well proportioned rooms, high ceilings and built-in robes.
- A glorious North facing master bedroom has a generous ensuite, double vanity and built-in robes
- Stylish Farquhar kitchen provides stone bench tops; Bosch stainless steel gas cooktop; Miele oven and dishwasher, and Puratap water filter.
- Open plan meals and family area has stunning North Facing picture windows with sliding door access to the tennis court, solar heated swimming pool, and alfresco entertaining.
- Bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiling, custom vanities, stone tops and quality fixtures and fittings
- Upper level has fabulous teenage retreat, two more bedrooms, 3-way bathroom, storage cupboard and fabulous views to the foothills
- Work from home office and set the kids up in the separate study nook
- Laundry with built in cupboards, indoor clothesline and external courtyard
Extras to love:
- Timber fretwork, high ceilings, open fireplaces and a combination of new carpets & timber floorboards
- Plantation shutters, day night blinds and neutral tones throughout
- Bose surround sound speaker system to living room
- Paved alfresco entertaining area adjacent to salt chlorinated swimming pool
- Flood lighting for synthetic turf tennis court
- Alarm system and sensor lighting
- Ducted evaporative cooling & gas ducted heating
- Two instantaneous gas hot water units
- Solar panels 3 kilowatts
- Carport for 3 cars
- 5m x 3m powered shed
- NBN Connected
- Established low maintenance gardens
- Land size 1,113 m2 (approx.)
Located in a beautiful, quiet tree-lined street within easy walking distance to Café's on Duthy Street and Unley Road. Public transport is close by and the CBD a mere 6 kilometres, allowing access to fine dining both locally and city fringe. Sought after schools including Scotch College, Walford Anglican School for Girls and Unley High School are all situated near by. Mitcham and Highgate Primary schools are also in walking distance. This property is perfect for entertaining family and friends for many years to come and to watch your family grow in a home you'll be proud to own.
Welcome to 59 Balham Avenue Kingswood!
Auction Saturday 26 June 2021 @ 11am (Unless Sold Prior)
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1) will be available for perusal by members of the public:-
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.
Property Type - House
Land Area - 1113m2
Contact Agent to arrange inspection