Nestled in the foothills of the Victorian High Country & Dargo High Plains, the Dargo River Inn and Tourist Park sits on the former timber mill site in the idyllic high country township of Dargo. After the closing of the timber mill in the early 1980's, the Dargo River Inn & Tourist Park formerly known as the Dargo Mill Tavern originally established in the early 1990's. The Dargo River Inn offers accommodation/powered sites/camping all year round together with the hotel, which is known for their functions and events that are held onsite.
Offered for sale is the freehold and business which provides an exceptional lifestyle business opportunity in one of Victoria's iconic high country townships. The area of Dargo and surrounds is inundated by an increasing number of tourists every year including 4WD's, motorbike riders, camper trailers/caravans, fishing and deer hunting groups, etc.
The key features of the Dargo River Inn are:
- Public bar and separate dining area
- Large beer garden ideally set up for entertaining/weddings/music festivals/functions
- Four self-contained cabins sleeping up to 40 people
- One bunk style cabin sleeping 12 people
- Renovated four bedroom, two bathroom plus office residence
- Residence large shedding
- 20 x powered sites and 3 acres approximately of un-powered camping area
- All situated on 6 incredible acres (approximately).
Property Type - Hotel/Leisure
Land Area - 24281.1m2
Floor Area - 1m2
Contact Agent to arrange inspection