3 1 1
Welcome to 9 Brodie Cres, South Hedland!
Why rent when you could buy!?!?!
And its complete with a renovated Bathroom & Kitchen, neat and tidy interiors, and AMAZING Landscaped Gardens and Entertaining areas!!!
Internally renovated with ALL of the hard work done - the real "WOW" Factor of this home happens when you step out side to your AMAZING Landscaped Back Yard!
Property Features include..
- Renovated 3x1 Family Home
- Modern and tidy kitchen complete with Stainless Steel Appliances - Gas Stove and Dishwasher
- Good sized Dining and Living Rooms come off the Kitchen - both opening to the MASSIVE rear alfresco area and back gardens
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- Updated Bathroom, complete with bath tub & separate shower
- Great sized laundry with loads of storage options
- Brand New Spilt System Air Conditioning and STUNNING Wood-look Vinyl Floors throughout
- MASSIVE Wrap around patio at the rear of the property - This literally wraps around HALF of the entire house and IDEAL for alfresco Dining and Entertaining! Patio overlooks the most spectacular and manicured Gardens!
- Brand new External Roof - only upgraded in the last 6 months!
- Fully landscaped and reticulated gardens surround the entire home! From immaculate green lawns to well established Palms and Trees - this gardens has been carefully designed to create a tropical oasis while also adding privacy from the surrounding neighbors!
- The rear garden has a white sandstone brick retaining wall surrounding the fence line - a very "Pretty" feature that draws your eyes to the contrast in colors against the lush green grass! There is a Fire Pit (pit not included) area with pretty Festoon Lighting - this looks spectacular at night!
- Fully fenced 709m block - ample parking spaces for all the cars, boats, caravans!
- Two Storage/Garden Sheds - perfect for storing all of dads tools!
- Large Chicken Coupe (Chicken's not included)
- Single Under Cover carport with loads of additional space to park boats, trailers, caravans ect
- Located within walking distance to Shay Gap Park, Schools, Rec Centers and Water Park
- Vacant possession available on settlement
Its not often that I get the opportunity to bring a COMPLETELY refurbished Family Home; INSIDE & OUT, to market. This is a prime example of "Don't Judge a Book By its Cover"... From the front it may not look any different to every other home - however step inside the home and then out to your amazing back yard and you will be left INSPIRED and Excited about the possibility of this Much LOVED Family Home!
Ready to move right into with NOTHING left to do but enjoy all the Hard Work and Money the current Owners have put into creating this Home...
This property WILL sell - call Danielle Mariu - 0412 385 783 - to see the value for money this home offers!!!!
Property Type - House
Land Area - 709m2
Contact Agent to arrange inspection